Do you have a Veolia Water Dispute, we can help you?

We act for clients who have disputes with Veolia Water, particularly where Veolia Water (or their debt collectors such as Baycorp or Debtworks) have lodged a charging order against your property.

If you are having a dispute with Veolia Water (or their debt collectors) about water rates arrears, or they simply won’t act promptly or respond to you, especially to discharge a charging order against your title, then call us.

Veolia Water cannot claim more from you than what is on the charging order. The non-removal of a charging order can have massive ramifications for you as the vendor if you are selling your property and which can be costly.

Where there are no grounds to decline the removal of a charging order, we can apply to the District Court for a Court order to remove it and seek compensation for you.

contact gina jansen lawyers