Property Conveyancing Hamilton
Are you Buying, Selling or Refinancing your Property?
We can assist you with the legalities of the sale, purchase or refinance of your residential or commercial property for a very competitive fee, but one which doesn't compromise the quality of work.
If you engage us you will get the following services:
- High quality and extremely thorough conveyancing services.
- Direct and continuous access to a senior property conveyancing Hamilton lawyer.
- Your legal work is completed by highly qualified and experienced lawyers - not legal executives, registered conveyancers or junior staff.
- Highly competitive fees.
- You are kept in the "loop" the entire way of the process with modern technology including texts and emails to speed the process up.
- Quick and guaranteed responses to your queries within 24 hours.
- Access to our well established network of highly recommended real estate agents, major Banks including business and commercial teams, valuers, mortgage brokers, report providers such as builders and toxicology specialists and house movers.
- The strong relationships we have with our network members directly benefits our clients with speedy results with little to no stress.
- Minimal “legal jargon”. We pride ourselves on knowing exactly how to translate difficult legal terminology into something you can easily understand without compromising the result.
- We encourage you to have us “review” your contracts BEFORE you sign them.
Our current fees are:
SALE with one mortgage $950.00
SALE with no mortgage $850.00
PURCHASE with one mortgage $1,050.00
PURCHASE with no mortgage $950.00
Please note: these fees do not include GST and compulsory disbursements (such as Landonline search fees and registration costs). These fees may also be subject to change due to government charges/law changes and do not include costs for building reports, LIM or any other property inquiries. The listed fees above are strictly based on a straight forward transaction only and will not apply to land/building contracts, or purchases, sales or refinances involving trusts and/or companies or limited partnerships. If extra work is required, due to issues relating to titles, negotiations with agents/other solicitors and which was not known by us at the outset, we reserve the right to charge additional fees for any work undertaken as requested by you. Receipt by us of a signed property agreement or Bank letter of instruction from you, and/or your agent or any other person acting on your behalf, is deemed as your explicit instructions to us to commence work on your behalf.
We welcome your business. Please feel free to contact our expert property conveyancing Hamilton team if you wish to discuss your requirements with us.
Phone us NOW on 07 974 4848 or 0800 544623 or email us at email@example.com or text us on 021 544623.